haha

haha
haha

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Working Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really hav a good time while working....altought feel not so good when first secong day working...
but feel so good when biasa work and knew u guys....haha !!!!
damn crazy n funny working time....always laugh n laugh....
see photo !!!!

abang HERO !!!! haha....................is real name o....really call HERO...
haizzzzz.....unbeliveable.....

uncle goh !!!nice posyyyy........

my cute cute Nir Nir.........

a hao jie........

hwa hwa jie jie & a mei jie jie.....
really funny lor them.....

abang Amin ~~~angel.....


 of course, is me...n tat fat boy is...
AH  B...!! cute name... haha


me , the beautiful jie jie ,n abang bipblop....
but he another name is " bop bop "!!!

wat a beautiful photo...the time while we rest in the rest room....

no need explian....happy working life !!!!

uncle Daniel .....make me laugh jiu jiu lor this photo...

me geh super star jie jie....don wan show her face punya.....

blenda jie jie.....tat one always call me wai mui geh....
the first person call me wai mui...  ~.~

strong strong uncle...........i call him ye ye....

me geh crazy photo.....!!! hahhaaaaaa

ignore tat uncle left side....see the beautiful aunty at right side
is.........my kai ma !!!haha.... ~.~ christine aunty....

wei wen !!!cutie baby......!! 


1 comment: