haha

haha
haha

Monday, December 17, 2012

Am I

is just...sometime i think do i will ever really fall for someone...Am i cold bloody?
i just cant really have someone tat i like or even love....is not like i don't have feeling to the opposite sex,just sometimes i could get really confuse..am i do really like him,or is just some admire feeling...
ya.. i do have some FEELING toward someone recently,but is that really means what i taught? or is it just a temporary crush?
I don't know why...but i do think i have some kind of special "power" , i can stop myself from truly like someone, when i ever start to have some special feeling to a guy,i will just keep sending message to my brain : is just a temporary crush ,is just a temporary crush..... by then, i will just over him quickly...
i also wondering why am i always do this to myself,i am the 1 tat keep saying wan to like someone,wan to have that kind of feeling too just like my friends does...but i am the reason that i could not really into someone else...guess that i am just too afraid of that kind of feeling (like fall in love) ,is new n terrifying to me...
while i typing this,i check the time, and it is 12:12am... never taught i will spend my precious sleeping time to blogging...but this taught just keep flowing over my head : Am i will going to really fall in "love" to someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment